Fallen Shadows Pack
Welcome to Fallen Shadows Pack!
Fallen Shadows Pack
Welcome to Fallen Shadows Pack!
Fallen Shadows Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Fallen Shadows Pack

The Fallen will rise again...

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Mates
So You're Looking To Join? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 10:16 pm by Tetris

» Pack Song?
So You're Looking To Join? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 10:22 pm by Raven&Destron

» Dem Rules :)
So You're Looking To Join? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2012 7:20 pm by Tetris

» Meet The Pack
So You're Looking To Join? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2012 4:57 am by Tetris

» So You're Looking To Join?
So You're Looking To Join? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2012 4:31 am by Tetris

April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Top posting users this month
No user
Roleplay Info
Mid August

So You're Looking To Join?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tetris
Admin
Tetris

So You're Looking To Join? Empty
PostSubject: So You're Looking To Join?   So You're Looking To Join? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2012 4:31 am

Well, first off I would love to welcome you to the Fallen Shadows Pack Territory. Here at Fallen Shadows we will welcome you if you come from Wolf Quest, or somewhere random. It really doesn't matter to us. The main thing we care about is if you know how to role-play. If you don't know how to role-play, that's totally fine. It's not a hard thing to learn and others around here will be more than willing to show you how it's done.

So the first thing I would suggest before joining the Fallen Shadows pack is getting to know us a little better. By that I mean: go take a look at the ranks, read the rules, get to know some of the wolves (mainly your leaders, the Dragga and the Drappa.) It also wouldn't be a bad idea to check out our [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] forum. There you will not only learn about the rules of the site, you can learn some wolf lingo, some herbs of the healers, a little more about the pack grounds. Just basic information that you might like to know when in the pack.

After you visit that, my next suggestion would be that you go and join the website -if you haven't already- and from there you go and fill out your profile, get an avatar and that kind of stuff. After that you should visit the 'Your wolf' area and go a fill out your wolfs Bio; in fact, you can't post anywhere in the forums until you post your Bio. This Bio is a great way for everyone to get to know your wolf a little better. There will be a form to fill out for your post, it's in a sticky topic under that forum.

So by now you should have the basics down and set pat for places to go to learn about the pack. I probably made no sense in writing this all down, but hey, I'll get better. If you have any more questions, feel free to ask myself (Tetris) or the Drappa (Raven).

We Hope You Enjoy Your Stay With The Fallen Shadows Pack!
Back to top Go down
https://fallenshadows.rpg-board.net

So You're Looking To Join?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fallen Shadows Pack :: General Stuff :: Join-
Jump to: